Cumberland Gap, TN
Career Opportunities with Flexibility
We are seeking an In-Home Caregiver to join our team. Reliable transportation and a willingness to travel a minimum of 30 minutes is a must. If this sounds like you, come join our Allpro Family!
Allpro caregivers work directly with veterans and their families to help support and maximize a veteran’s quality of life by providing in home assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs).
Benefits of working for Allpro!
- Online Training
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Flexible schedules – build your own schedule
- Voluntary Benefit Plan
- Advancement opportunities
The ideal candidate:
- Has experience and a desire to work with the elderly and our veterans
- Dependable and committed to providing quality care
- Reliable, punctual, adaptable, and flexible
- Compassionate, trustworthy, and hard working
Assist elderly patients or those recovering from surgeries, injuries, or accidents by attending to their basic needs. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Perform housekeeping duties
- Plan and prepare meals (including clean-up), including serving if necessary
- Do laundry (may include light ironing)
- Assist with dressing, grooming, bathing/showering, personal care, and hygiene
- Remind clients to take prescribed medication
- Assist clients with ambulation and mobility around the house or outside (doctor’s appointments, walks etc.)
- Help with physical therapy exercises
- Complete client’s shopping or accompany the client to complete their shopping
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
- report any unusual incidents
- Must be able to pass a background
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Experience as a Caregiver preferable
- Valid driver’s license and reliable daily transportation
- Available to work different shifts, including nights and/or weekends
- Prior experience in a healthcare, hospitality, or in-home care environment (minimum of 1 year)
- Willingness to enforce health and safety standards
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without accommodations
- Hoyer Lift Experience (specific to client)
Allpro has teamed up with Employee Benefit Specialists to provide you the opportunity to customize your own health and voluntary benefit plan for you and your family.
- Accident Disability
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.