New Milford, NY
Community Home Health Care is seeking a HOME CARE AIDE (PCA or HHA) to become a part of our New Milford, NY team!
We are currently seeking a Helpful, Empathetic, Responsible, and just Outstanding individual to work with a client in the area.
You will provide routine personal care and help to patients within the patient’s home.
FREE PCA certification*: 1-2 or 6 DAYS BASED ON EXPERIENCE
Home Care Aide Qualities Needed:
- A reliable, patient, and caring person
- No prior experience needed
- MUST be 18 or older
- NYS HHA or PCA certificate or availability to certify*
- COVID-19 VACCINE AS PER NYS. (Barring a religious exemption as per NYS) Those who are not vaccinated, without a religious exemption, must get the 1st dose within 2-weeks of filling out the company application.
Home Care Aide Compensation & Benefits:
- PAID TIME OFF & SICK TIME
- Weekly pay – direct deposit or pay card available! (no bank account necessary)
- Holiday Differentials
- Competitive pay
- PAID orientation & in-service, up to 6 hours
- Health Insurance* & FREE Annual Health Checkups
- Discount program
- Caregiver recognition programs
- Employee referral bonus program: $125 CASH BONUS
- Cases near your own home – we try to match our caregivers with cases near your house
- Flexible & Local Shifts
- FREE PCA Certification* (1-2 OR 6 days, based on experience)
Home Care Aide Responsibilities may include:
- Light Housekeeping
- Personal Hygiene
- Social Interaction
- Errands as needed
- Meal Prep
Join our team of beloved & courageous caregivers.
Multiple Office Locations
Hours: M-Th: 9-5, F: 9-1
Community Home Health Care is a licensed home care agency that offers quality healthcare at home to both patients and seniors in need of personal assistance.
**Salary based on location.
- Some restrictions apply.
Keywords: PCA, HHA, Caregiver, Home Care, Assistant, Aide, Urgently Hiring, Health Care, Home Health