We are seeking a responsible and caring Caregiver to support our team. The ideal candidate will have previous experience caring for an elderly person and strong communication skills, and will also be able to handle tasks such as meal preparation, shopping and laundry. Our Caregivers work closely with the rest of our team, so we are also looking for professionals who are punctual, reliable and organised. This is a perfect opportunity for those looking to make a positive impact on the lives of our clients, and the people who work here enjoy a comprehensive benefits package.
- Take care of those who need help, physically and emotionally.
- Provide help with personal hygiene needs.
- Carry out activities of daily living.
- Have a job or volunteer experience.
- Understand the needs of others.
- Listen to others and ask appropriate questions to understand their concerns.
- Provide emotional support for patients, family members, co-workers, and others in crisis.
- Be compassionate toward others.
- Intervene appropriately when a family member or co-worker is having emotional problems.
- Work as part of a team.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Fixed term contract, Zero hours contract
Contract length: 12 months
Part-time hours: 8-48 per week
Salary: £11.20-£15.00 per hour
- Company pension
- Referral programme
- Store discount
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Every weekend
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Weekend availability
- Weekends only
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Support Worker: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: On the road
See also: 16 Best Websites for Europe Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2022
CLICK ON THE LINK TO APPLY