My Guardian’s mission is to provide only the best care to people of all ages and abilities.
We are looking for experienced and compassionate Support Workers to provide home care services to our client in Collaroy. High levels of empathy and compassion along with the drive and commitment to provide high quality care are essential traits for this role.
Experience with bowel care are highly advantageous.
Duties and Responsibilities of this role will include:
- Assisting and accompanying clients during their daily activities
- Assistance with transfers, medications, preparing enteral feeds, breakfast, grooming, dressing and showering
- Assisting clients with their mobility
- Performing housekeeping tasks including cooking and cleaning
- Assisting in personal hygiene and grooming
- Arranging social activities
- Providing companionship, friendship and emotional support
Successful candidate will have:
- Has a valid NDIS Clearance and Police Check (Essential)
- Has a valid Working with Children’s Check (Essential)
- Cert 3 in Aged or Disability Care or equivalent is desirable
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Driver’s License
Please note: only successful candidates will be contacted.