Right at Home Aylesbury Vale and Chiltern
Location: Thame, Princes Risborough, Haddenham, Aylesbury Wendover
Hourly Rate: £12 to £13.50
Hours per week: up to 25
Are you starting to feel the pinch with the rising cost of living?
Would a few extra hours a week go a long way?
Right at Home Aylesbury Vale and Chiltern can help you squeeze in those few extra hours that can really make a difference, and you can be giving back to your community in the process.
Right at Home Aylesbury Vale and Chiltern supports lonely vulnerable adults in the local community who need care and support in their own home. We can offer you full training and flexible hours that work around your availability to make sure that those who need help will get it. We have visits to Clients from 7am to 10pm 7 days a week, so if you can spare a few hours, please get in touch today.
We are looking for Care Assistants who are flexible and reliable to help us provide the highest level of outstanding care for our Clients during this testing time.
What we offer our Care Assistants:
- Premium hourly rates from £11 to £12.50 plus holiday pay and additional mileage pay
- Access to high-quality training and ongoing support to make sure you are comfortable and confident in your role
- Access to further learning such as the Care Certificate, complex care and NVQs
- Issued with full PPE and required equipment to keep you safe at work
- An employer that really listens, values, and appreciates everything you do
- A role that offers something different every day and plenty of job satisfaction
- The opportunity to be part of a ‘family feel’, supportive team of Care Assistants
- Flexible, Part-Time and Full-Time hours available
Duties will include:
- Motivating Clients to get the most out of their day
- Personal care
- Administering medication
- Assisting Clients with washing and dressing
- Meal preparation
- Taking Clients for appointments or outings
We will offer you an amazing support package to ensure that you are happy and safe whilst doing your role.
Requirements of a Care Assistant:
- Must hold a full and valid UK or EU/EEA driving licence and have access to own vehicle
- Have a genuine passion to want to help others
- Be a reliable team player with a positive attitude
If you have experience as a Care Assistant, Support Worker, Carer, HCA, Health Care Assistant or in the NHS we would love to hear from you. However, if you do not have experience, we provide full training and encourage candidates from all sectors to apply, for example: retail sales assistant, customer service, hairdressers/beauticians, receptionist, administrator, cleaners, warehouse workers and delivery drivers. This could be the start of your new career, with our full support and outstanding training, anything is possible if you put your head and heart into it.
Right at Home is an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of personal or protected characteristics.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 35 per week
Salary: £12.00-£13.50 per hour
- Company pension
- Referral programme
- Store discount
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Thame, OX9 3DB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- what is your post code?
- UK driving licence and use of own car for work (required)
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: One location