Warrington, North West England, England
SOS Homecare are looking for enthusiastic, committed, and caring individuals to join our friendly, caring and supportive team.
SOS Home Care provides a person-centred service to clients in their own homes. We enable clients to live independently as possible. The role of a Home Care Assistant involves personal care, meal preparation, medication, and support to access the community. You do not need to drive for the role as you will be based in the one area. We aim to provide excellent service to all our service user’s so that what we do makes a positive difference to their lives enabling them as individuals to become more engaged in activities in their communities, to be more self-determining, enjoy meaningful relationships, enhance skills, abilities and quality of life.
We are looking for people with or without care experience that want to make a difference in someone’s life. We will provide all our new starters with a full induction and then provide ongoing refresher training. We have got an excellent training manager in post which gives our staff access to other courses on top of this. We are constantly looking to develop our staff and provide them with the opportunities to become experts within their fields. We offer a career not just a job!
We currently offer;
- Excellent rates of pay, up to £12.10 per hour
- Enhancement for working weekends
- Flexible working patterns and hours depending on your needs
- Contracted hours available immediately
- Paid induction training
- Access to an excellent range of further courses encourage your development
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Refer a Friend bonus – £200 per referral!
- Support for achieve your NVQ/QCF qualifications
- Career progression through to more senior positions
- We currently have positions in Stockton Heath, Higher Walton, Lymm and Appleton Thorn.
You don’t need to drive for the role and will pay mileage on top of your salary depending on the calls. Due to the needs of the role we require all of our care workers to be over 18.
If you have a passion for care, and want to help make a difference to someone’s life then please apply or call us now on 01744 752110.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £11.60-£12.10 per hour