Home Care Agency seeking to hire a Home Care Aide (PCA or HHA) to join our growing team in the NY area!
- Must be at least 18 or older
- No college degree required
- No experience necessary, just compassion!
Here’s why Aides like working with us:
- Flexible shifts & scheduling options / Flexible start date
- Opportunities for bi-lingual candidates
- Stability – many of our team members have been with our company for years.
OFFERING FREE PCA CERTIFICATION*
- Light Housekeeping- Meal Preparation, shopping, laundry.
- Personal Hygiene- Bathing, dressing, feeding.
- Social Interaction, including games, reading, and conversation
- Monitor Vital Signs as instructed
Compensation & Benefits:
- Weekly pay – direct deposit or VISA pay card available! (no bank account required)
- Holiday Differentials
- Competitive pay
- PAID orientation & in-service, up to 6 hours
- Health Insurance* & FREE annual heath checkups
- Discount program
- PAID, accrued, SICK TIME!
- Caregiver recognition programs
- Employee referral bonus program: $125 CASH BONUS
- Cases near your own home – we try to match our caregivers with cases near your house
- Flexible & Local shifts
- FREE PCA certification program* (1-2 OR 6 days, based on experience)
Sullivan County Pay Rate**: Up to $17/hr
Join our team of beloved & courageous caregivers.
20 Mountain Mall Plaza, Monticello, NY 12701
Hours: M-Th: 9-5, F: 9-1
A mask or face covering is required to enter the office.
Community Home Health Care is a licensed home care agency that offers quality healthcare at home to both patients and seniors in need of personal assistance. We are always seeking bright professionals to join our community!
- Some restrictions may apply
**Pay rate based on location, case, and ability to drive
Keywords: PCA, HHA, Caregiver, Home Care, Assistant, Aide, Urgently Hiring, Health Care, Home Health