Come work for BrightStar Care, a company who believes in Serving with Passion and Doing the Right Thing. BrightStar of The Mid Ohio Valley is currently looking for companion and sitter services for one of the local hospitals. Shifts will range between 8 to 12 hour shifts. Are you looking for a job where you can make a difference in people’s lives? Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you? Where you can shine. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard.
NOW OFFERING A 200.00 SIGN ON BONUS!!!!
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Pay: $18 per hour.
- Holidays are paid time and a half
- GPS time and attendance technology enhances your access to key scheduling and care information
- Free continuing education
- Bonus program, earn up to $200 every quarter.
- Earn up to 80 hour of vacation a year.
- Employee Referral Program
- Weekend and evening opportunities in-home.
- One to one patient care
- Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process
- National opportunities with over 250 locations in US
- Free Scrub Top
- Provide client with hygiene care as directed including, but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping
- Take and record vital signs as well as height and weight, if necessary
- Assist client in active and passive range of motion defined by the plan of care, document observed changes, report any changes to the Director of Nursing
- Assist client in walking and transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, shopping
- Develop and promote a safe environment for quality client care through adherence to established policies, procedures, and standards
- Ensure client’s rights are adhered to
- High school diploma or GED
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile
- Adhere to HIPAA and maintain client confidentiality
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.