- To coordinate the administration of general nursing care to patients in a nursing home.
- Give first aid for common injuries and illnesses.
- Perform routine, repetitive tasks such as bed making and laundry.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the home.
- Monitor residents to ensure their safety and well-being at the home.
- Prepare residents for bedtime and ensure that they are properly settled.
- Report any concerns about residents’ welfare to the nursing staff.
- Administer basic medications such as vitamins and pain relief tablets to residents.
- Familiarise new staff with the home routines, and carry out administrative tasks such as typing notes into a computer, filing records, and answering telephone calls.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Temporary contract, Temp to perm, Zero hours contract
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: £10.00-£11.00 per hour
- Free parking
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Stoke-on-Trent: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person