Tunbridge Wells Care Centre – Care Assistant
Salary – £19,734 – £20,451 (Depending on Experience)
Full-Time – Day & Nightshift – Permanent Opportunities
We are recruiting Health Care Assistants who can help promote independence and dignity and positively enhance the lives of the individuals. Ideally, you will have some experience in the Healthcare sector, although this is not essential as we will provide you with the relevant training to set you up for success in the role.
Care Assistant – Purpose of Role:
As a Care Assistant you will show warmth and support to the residents, helping to promote independence and dignity and positively enhance the lives of the individuals in your care. If you have knowledge and experience of caring for elderly people, come from a caring background and have a genuine love and understanding of older people then this job could be for you.
Care Assistant – Requirements:
- Ideally you will have some experience in the Healthcare sector although we will provide you with all the training you need to be successful in the role.
- Qualified to NVQ Level 2 or 3 is desired but not essential.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Have the flexibility and willingness to work shifts, including weekends
- Caring personality
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in written form
In return, we will offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- Full Induction Training
- Discounts at Major High Street Retailers
- Industry Recognised Training (including NVQ Levels 2 & 3)
- Progression Opportunities
- Free Uniform
- Guaranteed Hours
Our philosophy is to create a secure, relaxed, happy and homely atmosphere for the residents to live in and for the staff to work in. We specialise in providing quality nursing and residential care for the elderly.
We are part of the Canford Healthcare group of homes.
If you would like to join our successful team, please select “apply now” and forward us your CV or give us a call on 0800 144 4101 .
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £19,734.00-£20,451.00 per year
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
Work Location: In person
See also: Caregiver Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in the UK