SurecareGroup have been successfully running Nursing Care homes since 2003. The success is simple: quality care and real, honest interest in fulfilling the needs of our residents and their families.
Hafod House is looking for a Health Care Assistant to work on nights with a cheerful and outgoing personality who is interested in the care and welfare of others, motivated and committed.
Care Assistant Benefits:
- Refer a Friend
- Company Pension
- Free On-site parking
- Paid Breaks
Care Assistant Specification:
Under the supervision of a Registered Nurse or other competent person assists in the safe and efficient delivery of care to Residents, relatives and friends and provides flexible support services within the Home as required. Understands and supports the main aims and values of the home, its policies and procedures, and how their work and that of other staff promotes the aims of the home. Observes at all times the code of conduct for social care workers as published by the General Social Care Council.
- Ability to understand (through oral or written communication) a simple set of instructions, and if necessary, relay to others in the team. Literate, with basic numerical ability
- Accessible, approachable by and comfortable with residents.
- Able to handle difficult situations with empathy and consideration.
- Retains confidential information.
- Reliable and honest.
- Good communicator and listener.
Please note: This job is advertised at £10.36 without paid breaks. We are a company that pay breaks therefore £10.36 unpaid breaks is equivalent to £9.50 with paid breaks. All contracts will be issued at £9.50 with paid breaks.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.36 per hour
- Night shift
Work Location: One location
See also: Caregiver Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in the UK