We are looking for experienced, kind and caring people to join the team as Health Care Assistants, to provide the best in dedicated care at our wonderful Residential Care Home.
We are passionate about people, whether it’s the residents we support, their relatives or our team members. We want to be able to recruit the best people, so we continue to be the care homes that our residents want to live in, and that our teams want to work in.
Working within a supportive team, you will be helping to provide the best possible, person-centred care to our elderly residents to help them feel right at home, whilst ensuring to help maintain their independence, dignity and, above all, control of their own lives.
- Providing high standards of physical and emotional support and care to our residents
- Support with residents everyday living tasks but with tailored, people centre approach, dependant on each individuals needs
- Supporting residents to be as active and independent as possible
- Helping to maintain high levels of rapport with both residents and fellow team members
- Reporting any wellbeing/safeguarding concerns
- Ensuring the home is kept clean, tidy and safe
What we are looking for:
- Caring and compassionate personality, with a passion to help others in a safe manner
- Initiative to work alone but also a team player
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided
In order to safeguard all residents and employees, all successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent and Bank. Days and night shifts available
Adhering to all guidelines as set out by CCG
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Zero hours contract
Salary: Up to £10.42 per hour
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
We are following current Government guidelines with regards to COVID-19
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: One location
See also: Caregiver Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in the UK
CLICK ON THE LINK TO APPLY