Locala Health and Wellbeing embraces diversity and inclusion and strives to become an organisation that celebrates and values the individuality of our colleague’s lived experiences.
Locala recognises the value that inclusivity brings when delivering equitable, high quality healthcare to our local communities.
If you are CARING and AMBITIOUS – then join Locala and BE PART OF IT.
Welcome to Locala Health and Wellbeing – proud to provide NHS community healthcare services across Kirklees, Calderdale and Bradford. We help people have better lives – and you can too.
“Join us” and you will get:
- Flexible working – We are committed to supporting our colleagues to have a good work-life balance and welcome conversations about flexible working wherever possible.
- Generous pension – We offer a generous, defined contribution, pension scheme with matched contribution + 2% up to a maximum of 8%
- Agenda for Change pay scales and holiday allowances – We are committed to the AfC scales for all colleagues and acknowledge all existing NHS length of service.
- Development opportunities – We have a nursing framework and offer a range of development opportunities in all roles.
- A say in how things are done – We are a membership-based, colleague-owned organisation. Join us and you immediately become a member with opportunities to be involved and have your say.
Be part of an organisation doing things differently. One that delivers CQC-rated “Good” NHS healthcare services, as well as having a “positive social impact in local communities.”Responsibilities:
Health Care Assistant – 37.5 hours per week
Band 3, £21,730 – £23,177 per annum
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge and have passion for looking after patients in community settings and in their own homes?
Locala Community Nursing are looking for committed and enthusiastic Health Care Assistants to join the team in supporting and providing high quality care across Kirklees.
This is an exciting time to be part of a developing, although well-established team, with a number of service transformation projects in progress.
The role will cover completion of nursing tasks such as assisting Registered Nurses in the on-going assessment, planning, management and evaluation of care. You will also be supporting individuals with all aspects of care including daily living, providing person-centred care and promoting health and independence through awareness raising and care navigation to other professionals as appropriate.
If you enjoy working as part of a Multidisciplinary team (MDT), have strong communication skills, have the ability to work autonomously and use your initiative and are looking to develop your existing skills, then we would like to hear from you.
Locala provides a 7-day community nursing service across the wider Kirklees are and, as such, an element of flexible working is expected to maintain safe, effective, responsive services.
Job description & Person specification
See also: Caregiver Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in the UK