Are you a highly motivated individual or looking for your next opportunity as a Health Care Assistant or to start a new career in the NHS. We may have what you are looking for.
Within the Care Group, Health Care Assistants are required to support our busy Fortuneswell Ward caring for patients with cancer and blood cancer, alongside delivering chemotherapy treatments and those undergoing investigations for cancer.
We would like to invite Health Care Assistants who are keen to support Fortuneswell Ward to provide excellent nursing care for our patients across a 24-hour shift system.
Up to Full time 37.5hrs Permanent Contracts
- Provide support to the Registered Nurses in the running of the ward
- Provide excellent care to your group of patients
- Learn to work with Microsoft Systems as well as our patient monitoring systems VitalPac, the Trusts Patient Administration System, Digital Patient Record and Datix
You will have:
- Excellent communication skills and can engage with other team members effectively, liase with fellow professionals to support the safe care of our patients
- The ability to use your own initiative and be responsive to instructions
- Support you to develop you further within healthcare such as NVQ training and qualifications and in working with some of our most clinically vulnerable patients
- Offer flexible working to ensure all staff have a successful work/life balance dependant on the requirements of the service
At DCHFT, we pride ourselves on the care we provide for our patients, and on the culture, we are creating for our staff. We work hard to create a fair, inclusive environment for our staff
Our Mission is to provide outstanding care for people in ways which matter to them, and our vision is Dorset County Hospital, working with our health and social care partners, will be at the heart of improving the well-being of our communities.
We are a Trust that celebrates diversity, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome applications from people in all under-represented groups.
Our DCHFT Job Description and Person Specification (attached) tells you all about this role, what to expect and what is needed to succeed. When completing your application please make sure to tell us how your experience and skills fit the person specification.
Please contact us atRecruitment@dchft.nhs.ukif you are unable to view or download the attachment.
For all our roles, we are looking for staff who hold our Trust Values of Integrity, Respect Teamwork and Excellence, and who are passionate about providing the best patient care. To read more about our Trust and our Values search Dorset County Hospital online.
See also: Caregiver Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in the UK