About Cornelius House:
We are a small (20 bed), friendly Care Home for the Elderly in Fishbourne. We have an excellent reputation and are known for our relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. We work to the “Mum test” the care and service we would expect for our parents, we provide as an absolute minimum. We want Carers to join us who want to provide a high quality service and be proud of the care we provide, in return we can offer a lovely environment to work in.
Salary and Benefits:
- Hourly pay £10.10 weekdays, £11.10 weekends
- Alternate weekends
- We operate on the following shifts: 8am – 2pm, 2pm – 8pm and 8am – 8pm
- You will be offered regular training and support
- We will pay for your DBS, uniforms and training
- We can offer both Bank positions and Contracted hours min 30hrs
- Overtime is available
- Great location
Requirements of Care Assistant Role:
- Friendly, conscientious, reliable candidate who will go the extra mile for our residents
- Able to cover enough shifts or help on a regular basis to stay up to date with residents needs and provide consistency of care.
- Experience in care is advantageous
- Career progression is always supported
- Completion of a Care Certificate Qualification if not already completed this can be done as part of the induction.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £10.10-£11.10 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- Day shift
All staff are required to wear face masks, symptomatic testing is required