Care Assistant- £10.90 ph Days or Nights
Downsview, Badbury, Swindon, SN4 0EU
Full Time and Part time hours available including Bank contracts.
Days or Nights
Coate Water Care is an experienced care home provider, committed to delivering the highest standards of person centred care to older people in our residential and nursing homes.
To build upon our success stories, we rely on our passionate and dedicated staff at all levels.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and caring team player to join us as a Care Assistant at our Coate water care. Coate water care delivers compassionate residential, dementia and respite care in a high quality and lively environment.
If you have a passion for making a positive difference and can demonstrate the right behaviours, attitude and enthusiasm for working in an adult social care environment this is a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop in a caring, person-centred organisation – we will provide a full induction alongside formal training opportunities. If you are looking for a really rewarding career, join us at Coate Water Care and help us to transform the lives of people who use our service.
A Level 2 qualification in Health & Social Care (or equivalent) and experience of a similar role is desirable, but not necessary.
The role will require you to work shifts on a rota basis.
The key responsibilities of our Care Assistants include:
- Carry out care activities in accordance with person centred care plan for all residents
- Provide assistance as necessary to residents with restricted mobility to move to dining areas at mealtimes and other communal areas for social activities and to the privacy of their bedrooms at their request.
- Provide assistance to serve meals and beverages, encouraging and assisting in the feeding of residents as per their requirements.
- Contribute to the creation and development of effective person centred care plans.
- Ensure bedroom areas are kept tidy, pleasant and comfortable by making beds, regularly changing bed linen and emptying commodes.
- Ensure the regular cleaning of equipment involved in personal care of residents, including commodes and wheelchairs.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all residents, family, visitors and colleagues
When joining Coate Water Care, we will offer you:
- 5.6 weeks annual holiday per annum (including public holidays)
- Career development pathways and formal training opportunities
- Free uniform
- Pension scheme
- Refer a friend bonus Scheme
- Great working environment
Skills / Qualifications:
- Care Home
- Home Care