Derive Care are looking for Healthcare Assistants to join their team.
You will be a kind, caring and passionate Healthcare assistant who is dedicated to providing person-centred care to our Service Users and looking for full time employment.
You will be working in different Residential and Nursing Homes in the Monmouth and Newport area.
Experience is not necessary as we provide full training. NVQ opportunities also available. You will be required to complete a DBS check, at no cost to you.
- Supporting service users with the highest standard of care at all times.
- Supporting service users in all aspects of their daily living whilst enabling them to live as independently as possible.
- Supporting with all types of care needs including physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
- Respecting and maintaining the privacy and dignity of the service users at all times.
- Responding promptly and efficiently to call bells.
- Supporting at mealtimes.
- Encouraging and supporting service users to participate in activities.
- Monitoring the health and wellbeing of the service users, reporting any changes or concerns
- Leasing with family members and outside healthcare professionals.
- Reporting any concerns immediately to senior members of staff
- Always ensuring the safety and wellbeing of the service users
If you are interested in joining our team, click ‘Apply Now’
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £11.00-£14.00 per hour
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: DC/HCA01