Northern Emirates, United Arab Emirates
US 0 – 0 a month
2 yearsNumber of Vacancies:
- University Graduate
- Education Required:Bachelor
- Minimum Teaching Experience:5 years of teaching experience
- Required Certificates:Teaching Credential/LicenseOther Certification
We are looking for a Head of Curriculum with the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in school leadership and/or school improvement
- Experience in the Education entities/American Schools/Government Schools will be an advantage.
- Fluent in English communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to aid in daily contact with staff in a diverse multi-cultural environment.
- Demonstrate professionalism, commitment and integrity.
- Innovative, motivated, resourceful, flexible, and outgoing.
- A competitive tax-free salary
- Furnished, private accommodation (subject to availability)
- Education Allowance
- Visa and medical insurance
- An extensive professional development program
We are seeking to appoint an experienced, well-qualified Head of Curriculum for a new public-private partnership elementary school in the Northern Emirates scheduled to start in August 2023.
Our “Ajyal” schools in the Northern Emirates are the outcome of a unique partnership between the government and the private sectors which provides an alternative education model in the United Arab Emirates. This strategic partnership between the public and private sectors stimulates an exceptional exchange of global experiences and supports the UAE national agenda to create a sustainable, knowledge-based, and competitive economy.
Due to the success of this partnership with the Emirates School Enterprise, you have the opportunity to join our growing vibrant learning community that values diversity, professional development and innovation.