Northern Emirates, United Arab Emirates
US 0 – 0 a month
2 yearsNumber of Vacancies:
- University Graduate
- Education Required:Bachelor
- Minimum Teaching Experience:2 years of teaching experience
- Required Certificates:Teaching Credential/License
We are looking for a Head of Arabic Dimensions with the following:
- Minimum University Degree in Education or a similar field
- Professional Teaching Qualification
- Formal related qualification(s) – Master’s degree in the Arabic language considered advantageous
- 2 years minimum experience as a relevant subject coordinator or head of the dept.
- 3 years minimum experience as a relevant subject teacher
- Demonstrate professionalism, commitment, integrity, the strength of character, and perseverance
- Inter-culturally aware with well-developed interpersonal skills
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills aligned with administrative, organizational and ICT skills
- Innovative, highly motivated, resourceful, flexible, self-starter
- Outgoing and enthusiastic
- Show a strong work ethic
- Committed to ensuring high standards of teaching
- Experienced in developing and monitoring strategies.
- A competitive tax-free salary
- Furnished, private accommodation (subject to availability)
- Education Allowance
- Visa and medical insurance
- An extensive professional development program
We are seeking to appoint an experienced, well-qualified Head of Arabic Dimensions for a new public-private partnership elementary school in the Northern Emirates scheduled to open in August 2023.
Our “Ajyal” schools in the Northern Emirates are the outcome of a unique partnership between the government and the private sectors which provides an alternative education model in the United Arab Emirates. This strategic partnership between the public and private sectors stimulates an exceptional exchange of global experiences and supports the UAE national agenda to create a sustainable, knowledge-based, and competitive economy.
Due to the success of this partnership with the Emirates School Enterprise, you have the opportunity to join our growing vibrant learning community that values diversity, professional development and innovation.