Have you cared for a loved one and found it rewarding? Do you want to be able to give somebody else that same experience and make a difference in their world?
Start a Career in Care today!!!
Come and Join the Home Instead Family of Care Professionals.
At Home Instead Guildford and Woking we pride ourselves in offering the best personalised care to our clients.
- Excellent hourly rate of £12.50 – £14.00 but don’t worry there is more….an additional £1 an hour when you pick up visits with 24 hours notice or less.
- Paid Mileage of 35p per mile because every little helps
- Because nobody likes to work on Bank Holidays (but let’s face it, it always rains anyway) you will get Double Rate of Pay when you do.
- Flexible working hours to suit you and your lifestyle because we all need a little R&R
- £250 welcome bonus just to say thank you for joining our outstanding family of Care Professionals
- Excellent refer a friend scheme, we like to reward our people when they go above and beyond
- Employee assistance programme: because we care about our Care Professionals as much as we care about our clients
- Paid comprehensive in house training because everyone should be given all the necessary tools to start a new job and get paid for it.
- Support in acquiring NVQ’s, we believe that everyone should have the chance to build a career out of what they enjoy doing
- Company pension scheme because we must also think about our future
- Paid Holiday, because everyone deserves self-care
- Staff discount portal always comes in handy when you want to treat yourself or the family
- Sign up for Blue Light card and receive discounts in high street retailers, and selected pubs and restaurants.
As a Home Instead Care Professional, you’ll care for our clients like they’re your own family. It’s all about looking after their physical and social needs. Providing companionship Day to day and helping with personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene, and assisting with meals.
If you can answer yes to the all of the following, you should apply today:
- Over 18
- Have a full driving licence and have use of your own car
- Be able to commit to a minimum of 14 hours per week and work either every weekend or alternative weekends.
See also: Caregiver Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in the UK
CLICK ON THE LINK TO APPLY