Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.Financial Advisor – 37.5 hours/ Permanent Full-time role/ Vankleek Hill, OntarioAs an Financial Advisor (Vankleek Hill, Ontario) you are customer-centric and able to connect with people in a relatable way. As an essential member of the Canadian Banking Branch network, your focus is to provide exceptional service throughout the customer’s journey.Is this role right for you? In this role, you will:
- Be passionate about financial sales as well as delivering trusted financial advice to customers
- Educate customers, providing relevant insights and expert advice
- Create financial plans, leveraging relevant financial planning tool modules and select advice based tools and resources
- Understand the importance of being results-driven
- Be highly engaged
- Demonstrate a collaborative approach when dealing with peers, customers, and partners
- Build relationships, focusing on providing a great client experience and growing long-standing relationships with existing customers
– We’d Love To Work With You If You HaveDo you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in the Financial Advisor role (Vankleek Hill, Ontario).
- Sales management experience and the ability to market Scotiabank
- The ability to build strong relationships focused on providing a great client experience and growing relationships with existing customers
- A license to sell mutual funds and working towards the CIFP Diploma in Financial Planning (or Bank recognized equivalent)
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Ability to make a lasting impact on customers
- An inclusive culture where we value and recognize our employees’ contributions
- An organization committed to making a difference in our communities – for you and your customers
- You will have an assigned book of mid-affluent customers and the ability to build on this book with growth potential customers
- You’ll receive clear transparent criteria to progress in your career
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Vankleel Hill
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: “for every future”, we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
See also: Companies in Canada offering sponsorship
CLICK ON THE LINK TO APPLY