BlueOptima’s vision is to become the global reference for the optimisation of the performance of Software Engineers across all industries. We provide industry-leading objective metrics in software development. We enable large organisations to deliver better software, faster and at lower cost, with technology that pushes the limits of what has been done before.
We are a global company which has consistently doubled in headcount and revenue YoY, with no external investment. We currently are located in 4 countries: United Kingdom (our HQ), Mexico, India and the US. A total number of 260+ employees from 34+ different nationalities and with over 25 languages spoken.
We promote an open minded environment and encourage our employees to create their own success story in this high performance environment.
Location: London, UK
Department: Finance, Operations
Our Finance Team is an integral part of our Operations Department, responsible for supporting the entire organisation from invoicing to payroll.
You will be a part of a small and supportive immediate team, which forms part of our 32 strong Global Operations Department. You will be supported by our Finance Associate, and report directly to our Finance Manager.
In this role you can expect to:
- Collaborate with our Finance Associate and become a team that can meet all the financial operational deadlines of the company (payments, payroll, invoicing, etc.)
- Automate and improve current processes
- Assist in budgeting, forecasting as required
- Provide financial analysis on projects, with more complex responsibilities as your experience grows
Your career progression:
In BlueOptima, we strive to strengthen your skills, widen your scope of work and support you to develop your career fast. For this role, you can expect to have ownership of the direction of your career progression, with exposure to different elements of Finance in a high growth environment.
In order to succeed in this role, you will need:
- To be a team player, humble and keen to learn and develop within a Financial career
- To ideally have a degree in Finance, Economics or Business (this is desired and not essential)
- Experience working in a start-up environment is desirable.
Why join our team?
Culture and Growth:
- Global team with a creative, innovative and welcoming mindset.
- Rapid career growth and opportunity to be an outstanding and visible contributor to the company’s success.
- Freedom to create your own success story in a high performance environment.
- Training programs and Personal Development Plans for each employee
- 32 days of holidays (including bank holidays)
- Modern office in Elephant and Castle with free drinks and snacks
- Top of the line equipment (i.e. laptop, headset, desk gaming monitor)
- International travel opportunities & Global MeetUp
- Flexible Work from Home – 2 days remote a week
- Flexible Work from Long Distance – 4 weeks a year
- Visa Sponsorship & Relocation Packages (when applicable)
- 12 Weeks Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Pet friendly office
Stay connected with us on LinkedIn or keep an eye on our career page for future opportunities!