Right at Home is Hiring. Do you have a drivers licence and a car? Finally, a job that’s RIGHT for you!
We treat our workers like family, come join our team today!
Due to client demands, we are looking for female aged and disability support workers to join our rapidly growing team
Seeking casual female staff available between Monday to Friday 7am – 6pm in the areas of Carlingford to Strathfield/Burwood, including Homebush, Auburn, Lidcombe and surrounding suburbs.
Future permanent part-time opportunities available for suitable candidates.
To join our team you will need to have the following:
- A cheerful and enthusiastic personality
- A passion for empowering and caring for people
- Ability to provide personal, domestic and companion care
You must have:
- Valid Australian Drivers Licence and a reliable car
- Covid-19 vaccination certificate (2 Doses or Equivalent)
- Smart mobile phone
- For Personal Care Worker role- Minimum Certificate III in Aged Care or Disability Services (if you haven’t quite finished, still apply)
Willing to obtain:
- Australian National Police Check & Working with Children’s Check mandatory- can be completed upon hiring
- First aid and CPR certificate mandatory- can be completed upon hiring
- Rewards Program (including discounts on a variety of services e.g shopping and brand names) exclusive to Right at Home staff through Rewards Gateway
- Inclusive and committed culture where everyone’s contribution is valued
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Plus 10.5% superannuation and travel reimbursement
Our Mission? To improve the quality of life for those we serve!
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by, Apply today!
Experience working with the elderly and persons with a disability