Do you want to earn a minimum of £390 per week? We’re looking for a Poultry Worker to join our team at our Pontesford breeder laying site in Shropshire!
No experience necessary, full training is provided!
What’s in it for you?
- £10 per hour
- A £300 joining payment*
- Earn a minimum of £390 per week
- Earn £200 for every friend or family member you refer for a job with us*
- Training and development from day one
- Secure contract, guaranteed hours and opportunities for overtime
- Free on-site parking
- T’s & C’s apply
39 hours per week
07:30am – 16:00pm Monday to Thursday / 07:30 – 15:00 Friday
About the role
As a Poultry Worker, you will be responsible for the bird welfare of the flock. This is an ideal opportunity to advance a career within our Agriculture operations at our Pontesford breeder laying site in Shropshire.
- Working in poultry houses, i.e. walking the sheds, laying shavings, handling chickens
- Collecting, screening and packing eggs onto trays, including completion of paperwork
- Looking after bird welfare including feeding
- General farm duties such as ground maintenance including use of equipment
What are we looking for?
- You will be motivated, flexible and have a good work ethic
- You can work well in a team environment and have excellent communication skills
- You will have had Manual handling training
- You will have previous experience of working in an agriculture environment or similar position
- You will have a Poultry welfare certificate / NVQ Level 2 in livestock production is desirable, but full training will be given
Due to Bird Welfare, it is essential that you do not own any Avian Pets or Poultry.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer.
See also: Unskilled jobs with visa sponsorship in the UK