Are you looking for evening jobs in Enfield? We have local part-time jobs available in Enfield.
Do you have a caring nature or have you ever had experience caring for other people? This could be anyone from grandparents, partners, siblings or in a formal care setting.
The demand for care is rising and we are hiring kind and compassionate CAREGivers to join our family-feel team to help support our clients in the Evenings.
Our Evening care assistants usually work on shift patterns from 18:15 – 21:45
Typical duties include:
- Help around the home
- Assistance with making dinner or meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping
- Personal care like help getting dressed and washing
- Help clients get ready for bed
- Companionship activities like reading to patients or watching their favourite show
We value our CAREGivers as much as we value our clients and deliver flexible hours, paid training, great pay and employee benefit schemes.
No previous experience or qualifications needed as full, in house training is provided. Excellent spoken and written English is required.
What we are looking for:
- We would like you to have your own reliable transportation to visit our clients and be willing to travel across our local areas.
- An excellent timekeeper who is organised and reliable.
- Compassionate and kind individuals.
- People who always treat others with dignity and respect.
- A good listener, be able to communicate clearly and build relationships with people and their families in a polite and friendly manner.
We are unable to consider applicants from outside the UK and will not be able to provide working visas.
This position is ideally suited to drivers with their own transport.
What Home Instead Enfield Can Offer You!
The details of this Job are:
Excellent rates of pay with a variety of working hours and guaranteed contracts to fit around your lifestyle £11.00-£12.00 depending on experience.
- Full or part-time hours available
- All visits are a minimum of an hour
- Paid mileage
- Paid training
- Paid shadowing visits
- Ongoing support from Team Leaders
- Regular team meet-ups and social events
- Start your care career with us and benefit from award winning training, including Care Certification, City & Guilds Dementia Training and Parkinson’s Disease specialist training
- Enhanced rate on bank holidays – Earn at double rates over bank holidays
- Genuine Career Development & Progression Opportunities – We support all of our team along their career path and help staff progress to where they want to be.
- Refer a friend scheme – Get additional bonuses and rewards when you refer a friend to work with us
- Industry-Leading Training – It’s not just our care that is award-winning, we have one of the best training programs in the industry.
- Full PPE Protection – We ensure both our CAREGivers and clients are protected and safe at all times.
- Care Certification – Once you have completed your extended training, you will be awarded your industry recognised Care Certificate.
Once you’ve completed your training, you will be carefully matched to your clients and asked to visit them in their own homes. Your role is to help them feel as comfortable as possible, support them with anything from shopping and cooking meals, to personal hygiene assistance and companionship.
Home Instead work with clients with many different conditions including people with visual impairment, dementia, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease. It’s really important to be able to build up trust with the household you’re visiting so that they feel comfortable opening up and discussing any issues or needs with you. We treat our clients and CAREGivers with dignity, respect, kindness, and compassion.
See also: 16 Best Websites for Europe Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2022
CLICK ON THE LINK TO APPLY