At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
This position is for an Entry Level Supply Chain Call Center Support Specialist to provide customer support as part of our Boeing Global Services (BGS) call center team. The organization runs 24/7, 365 days per year and will require schedule flexibility for assignment to work any shift. This role is responsible for responding to customer inquiries regarding commercial aircraft spare parts orders and providing information regarding Boeing products, services, processes and operations. The ideal candidate for this position will have a willingness to learn, have some customer service experience, and have a desire to provide world-class customer support. This role will involve a significant level of direct communication with external customers and coordination with internal stakeholders.
This role will be based out of Dallas, Texas.
- Retrieve, research and resolve specific customer emails and Service Requests
- Enter, track, monitor and coordinate customer order delivery requirements.
- Analyze customer spare parts requirement inquiries, facilitate responses and resolve delivery problems
- Analyze supplier and/or customer data regarding ordering and/or delivery of spare parts and provisioning products or related services
- Advise customers regarding order status, changes or improvements of orders and follow up with customers on issues related to their accounts.
- Manage multiple orders and research lists for specific customers
- Research and analyze data to identify trends/issues regarding specific customers.
- Support Customer Program Managers (CPM) by maintaining reports, customer data and managing customer expectations.
This position is hybrid. The selected candidate will be required to perform some work onsite at one of the listed location options. This is at the hiring team’s discretion and could potentially change in the future.
This position must meet export control compliance requirements. To meet export control compliance requirements, a “U.S. Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. §120.15 is required. “U.S. Person” includes U.S. Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skill/Experience):
- Basic supply chain knowledge
- Customer support or customer service experience
- Ability to handle high pressure situations
- Ability to multitask
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience with SAP and CRM systems
- Experience with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of aerospace industry
- Creative problem-solving skills
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. 4 years’ related work experience).
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position is for 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift and will require 6 months of training on-site. Candidates must be willing to work any shift, weekends, and overtime as required.
At Boeing, we strive to deliver a Total Rewards package that will attract, engage and retain the top talent. Elements of the Total Rewards package include competitive base pay and variable compensation opportunities.
The Boeing Company also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work.
The specific programs and options available to any given employee may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please note that the salary information shown below is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate experience and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
Summary pay range: $56,950 – $77,050
Export Control Requirements: Not an export control position
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.