Electrical Project Manager required to deliver major prison refurbishment program in Surrey
A leading M&E Contractor are seeking an experienced M&E Project Manager to lead and manage the electrical aspects of the M&E refurbishment programme on the prison site in Surrey. This is a four-year program with the main program of works being a complete Electrical require of the whole prison facility.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering large-scale electrical projects, strong management skills, and the ability to effectively manage a team to achieve project objectives.
- Develop and maintain project plans, schedules, budgets, and risk management plans
- Ensure that all work is completed on time, within budget, and to a high standard of quality
- Liaise with clients, consultants, and other stakeholders to ensure that all requirements are met
- Manage and coordinate the activities of sub-contractors and vendors
- Conduct regular site visits and inspections to monitor progress and identify any issues that may impact the project’s success
- Ensure that all work is carried out in compliance with relevant regulations, standards, and health and safety policies
- Maintain accurate project records, including progress reports, financial reports, and other documentation as required
- Lead project meetings and provide regular updates to senior management on project progress, risks, and issues.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field
- Proven experience as an Electrical Project Manager delivering large-scale electrical projects within the construction industry
- Experience working with prison facilities or other similar government facilities is desirable
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to develop and maintain project plans, schedules, budgets, and risk management plans
- Strong technical knowledge of electrical systems, equipment, and materials
- Knowledge of relevant regulations, standards, and health and safety policies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively lead a team and manage relationships with clients and stakeholders
Click on the Link to Apply