My client is looking to expand their very busy and phenominal team and are looking for Domiciliary care ( Door to Door) to start IMEDIATELY (As soon as 06/03/23) in Scarborough.
Domiciliary care is defined as the range of services put in place to support an individual in their own home. Services may involve routine household tasks within or outside the home, personal care of the client and other associated domestic services necessary to maintain an individual in an acceptable level of health, hygiene, dignity, safety and ease in their home.
- You must have your own car
- Minimum of 6 month complex care experience,
- Compliance checks will be verified before hand.
- The right to work in UK
- 6/ 7 days per week, 7 am to 10 pm up to 15 hours per day
- Some female carers are required due to some of the young female clients vulnerability needs
- You must have a passion for caring
- £12 per hour
- Mileage between calls at £ 0.35 a mile
- Meeting a wide variety of clients from any walk of life
They can offer as accommodation shared rooms can be provided for the right candidate, if needed!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £12.00 per hour
- Company pension
- Day shift
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: In person