Manpower are currently recruiting for Domestic Assistants in West London.
You will be responsible for providing facilities services including, portering tasks, specialist cleaning, unskilled cleaning and maintenance related to cleaning.
This will be a temporary position, working Monday to Sunday, over various 5 day shift patterns which will be the following:
7:00am – 15:00pm, 12:00pm – 20:00pm or 16:00 – 20:00pm
Duties and Responsibilities
- Specialist and general cleaning tasks to prescribed standards and in accordance with the work schedule either on an individual basis or as part of a team.
- Have a full understanding of heavy duty cleaning equipment and procedures, their use and maintenance. Ensure all equipment and machinery used are cleaned regularly and securely stored along with materials after use.
- Removal and rehanging of curtains in ward areas as directed.
- Clean patient mattresses, beds and or/bed frames and complete necessary paperwork as part of the bedroom cleaning schedule.
- Lifting, handling and transportation of goods including food, beds bedding, newspapers, furniture and waste.
- Experience of any of the following duties – Cleaning /Portering/Handyman/Security in a professional setting.
- Have COSHH and Health and Safety awareness.
- To be capable of working in a safe and efficient manner with the minimum of supervision.
Due to compliance requirements you must be able to fully document 5 years worth of employment or education history with the most recent 12 months being reference-able to be considered for this role. This role will also require us to undertake an enhanced DBS.
If you are interested in the above position, apply today and we will be in contact with you in due course.
Read more about Unskilled Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in the UK
CLICK ON THE LINK TO APPLY