What you need
Current driver’s license and your own car (mandatory)
- NDIS workers screening check (preferred)
- Passionate about caring and committed to client wellbeing
There are various shifts available in this program
An opportunity to make a real difference in the community.
Seeking caring and committed people to supportseveral disabled clients to remain living independently at home by helping them achieve daily activities such as:
- Cleaning the house
- Showering, toileting, grooming and dressing
- Going on outings (in the community)
- Taking medications
- Participating in physical therapy
You will be supported by qualified healthcare professionals and would get the necessary training and skills to do the best job you can.
What’s in for you?
Competitive Industry pay rate
- Flexibility – ability to choose hours to suit your own needs
- Choose the area you would like to work
- Industry leading specialised training Learning & development opportunities to set you up for success
- Rewarding work that helps you to give back to the community
A Little bit about us
Southern Cross has been arranging support for people in their communities throughout NSW, QLD, SA, VIC, and ACT since 1984. We arrange the provision of an extensive range of aged support and disability services for people in their private home and community.
Disability Support Work is an important and rapidly expanding industry with high levels of satisfaction and security.
Next Steps or How to Apply
If you’re ready to make a, difference, click Apply Now and one of our friendly Recruiters will be in touch.
Not sure? If you would like to know,more, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
This roles is suited to anyone who has experience in or would like to work as a support worker, aged care/aged care worker, mental health, care worker, home care worker, personal care worker, caregiver, personal care assistant, disability, social worker, residential support, youth worker, nursing/nurse, community services and community support worker.