Nonprofit recruiting & coaching firm is seeking an experienced Data Analyst to join their team!
WHAT WE DO
ActivateWork is a nonprofit recruiting, training, and coaching firm that connects employers to a diverse pool of exceptional talent. Traditional hiring processes leave valuable talent out. We help employers solve talent gaps by finding promising candidates in underrepresented communities and preparing them to excel in new careers.
Our proprietary behavioral screening process, rigorous skills training, and 12 months of on-the-job coaching prepare our learners to be valuable new hires, with a one-year retention rate 36% higher than the industry average. And with an average starting wage of more than $22/hour, our model is one of few proven to launch people to lasting economic freedom.
The Data Analysts contributes to Activate Work’s overall mission by providing quality analysis, quality assurance and measuring large datasets for a variety of reporting. The data analyst will be responsible for extracting, transforming, reporting, and visualizing data on current, and past learners served.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Manage day to day data quality checks in collaboration with every operational unit – Sales, Account Management, Coaching, Evaluation, Grants, Apprenticeships, and leadership team operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements.
- Advise on business processes to ensure data quality and optimization of quality data collection.
- Identify and resolve issues with data transformations and integrations.
- Own ActivateWork’ s data dictionary, knowledge base and catalog of reports.
- Prepare datasets for grant proposals and analysis.
- Create documentation and update processes, procedures, and artifacts associated with CRM, and integrations.
- Generate Salesforce dashboard visualizations, charts, use cases, process flow diagrams, and other system documentation.
- Enforce controls and formal reviews of the data to improve data quality, audit trail and transparency.
- Ability to create and manipulate pivot tables and graphs.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO OUR ORGANIZATION
- Analytical background and quantitative reasoning ability, as demonstrated by an undergraduate major in an analytical science or otherwise
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Experience managing large datasets and quality assurance of datasets
- Project management experience
- Previous employment in a fast-paced non-profit
- Sharp attention to detail for troubleshooting errors
- Passionate about data quality and optimal business processes
- Strong communication around errors and challenges
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience with CRMs, preferably Salesforce
- Accustomed to learning new technology quickly
WHAT OUR ORGANIZATION IS PROVIDING
- Expected annual salary range of $63,000 – $75,000 based on experience
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Leave
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Simple IRA – employer matching up to 3%
ActivateWork provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, genetics, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements. ActivateWork complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
ActivateWork will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
ActivateWork expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of ActivateWork employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
See also: Companies in the USA Offering Visa Sponsorship