We are pleased to offer the following benefits to our team members who meet the eligibility requirements.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Drug Coverage
- Employee Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Plan
- Supplemental Insurance (at employee’s expense)
- Short-Term and and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Pre-Tax Transportation Program
- Fitness Club Membership
- Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Leave
These benefits are subject to modification at any time.
Provides support for company growth and retention initiatives through the maintenance and analysis of relevant prospect and client data and modeling of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Administers the Salesforce Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database and drives data quality assurance with regular review and audits of prospect and client data. Ensures data governance, compliance, and integrity.
- High school diploma or GED is required. Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business-related field; two years of experience in database management, data analytics, or a related area; or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Strong IT skills with a proficiency in analytics and data management
- Reporting and data visualization skills
- Proactive approach to risk identification and mitigation
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving and relationship management
- Excellent analytical, organizational, time management, and verbal and written communication skills
- Able to prioritize, multi-task, consistently meet deadlines, and work well with others and in a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate-level proficiency in Microsoft Word and advanced-level proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience working with Salesforce software is preferred
See also: Companies in the USA Offering Visa Sponsorship