- Design, plan and implement enterprise-wide Cyber Security system and application solutions, with an emphasis on role-based security.
- Manage and maintain systems and software, including networking components, identity management, security audits and vulnerability management.
- Work with enterprise architects and developers to design optimal security practices when developing new system, network and application functionality.
- Document existing systems architecture and technology portfolio, with a focus on the continuous improvement of Uline’s security posture.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
- 8+ years of experience in an enterprise-level IT environment. Cyber Security experience preferred.
- MCSE, MCSA, CISSP or related information security certifications preferred.
- Experience in PCI compliance, or similar frameworks as well as Cloud and hybrid Cloud / On-premise security designs.
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
Uline is North America’s leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We’re a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees across 13 locations, it’s time you joined Uline.
See also: Best USA Recruitment Agencies that Recruit Foreign Workers
CLICK ON THE LINK TO APPLY