- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Information Security, Risk or IT Management, Computer Science, or related field; or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in Cybersecurity focused on Data Protection or Incident response capabilities.
- Experience with Data Loss Prevention or other Enterprise Scanning tools, including policy tuning and documenting supporting procedures and processes.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation for DLP program and governance processes.
- Hands-on DLP experience in Cloud technology such as Azure, CASB, O365, SharePoint.
- Exceptionally self-motivated, directed, and detail oriented.
- Must be able to learn, understand and apply new technologies.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience in a rapid paced, time sensitive, high-quality environment.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Expert level utilization of O365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, PowerBI)
- Knowledge of programming/scripting languages such as SQL, VBA, Python.
- Strong knowledge of cybersecurity best practices, including knowledge of regulatory compliance.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship.
- Cyber Defense certification (CEH, GCIH, CSIH, etc.)
See also: Best USA Recruitment Agencies that Recruit Foreign Workers
CLICK ON THE LINK TO APPLY