New York, NY
Net at Work provides expert services and solutions to unleash the power of our customers’ businesses. We help organizations transform themselves by digitally enabling them to unlock new levels of efficiency, performance, and success. We combine technology and business expertise with exceptional care to build long-term, trusted relationships; we’re problem-solvers and promise-keepers, the twin principles upon which Net at Work was founded. They are the traits that our clients tell us they value most.
While we provide a variety of technology-related business services delivered by a diverse group of 250-plus dedicated professionals, we are a single, tight-knit team. We share challenges and solutions, victories, and failures, valuing each team members’ contribution to the whole. One company, with one goal: enable our clients to unleash the power of their business through transformative technology.
The Customer Success Associate role is an integral part of the Customer Experience Team and is a launching point for a career as an Account Manager or Account Executive within Net at Work’s ecosystem of technology offerings.
The Customer Success Associate will work with Account Managers and/or Account Executives to support a portfolio of Net at Work clients. Customer Success Associate are responsible for building and maintaining strong working relationships with clients, acting as an escalation point for issues that impact client success and responding to retention risks and opportunities. Teaming with the multiple groups within Sales, Support, Operations and Consulting, the Customer Success Associate is responsible for understanding the near- and long-term ERP and technology vision of the client. Responsible for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction by being an advocate and liaison between our clients and Net at Work’s internal operations.
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from Net at Work and support the sales team in upselling and cross-selling various technology products and services.
- Gain a thorough understanding of assigned client’s needs and processes to ensure that they successfully adopt Net at Work technology
- Identify risks to client success and aggressively/proactively engage the client whenever there’s an identified retention issue.
- Be a voice for accounts internally and help leadership understand product/services concerns, shortcomings, and desired offerings
- Drive resolution of escalated account issues in coordination with Billing, Support, and other departments.
- Gain and maintain knowledge of Net at Work products and services across the portfolio.
- Participate in continuous training and development activities as required in the Sales Professional Development Program.
Education and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training in business, marketing or sales.
- Exceptional communication and relationship management skills
- Naturally curious
- Energetic attitude with strong work ethic
- Thrives both working independently to achieve long-term goals and working in a team environment to solve problems
- High attention to detail and willingness to get “in the weeds” of a problem to understand and solve it.
- Proficient knowledge of computer, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- Typing skills of at least 40 wpm
- Energy/Drive – Exhibits energy, strong desire to achieve, high dedication level.
- Tenacity- Passionately strives to achieve results. Reputation for not giving up.
- Customer Focused- Monitors client satisfaction, establishes partner relationship with clients. Visible and accessible to clients.
- Negotiation Skills- Achieves favorable outcomes in win/win negotiations.
- Organization / Planning – Plans, organizes, schedules and budgets in an efficient and organized manner. Focuses on key priorities.
EOE/Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Net at Work is dedicated to unleashing the power and potential of our employees and teams by creating a vibrant and inclusive workplace where each employee can be their best. We are committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. We embrace and encourage equitable treatment of our employees and strive to create a work environment free of discrimination at all organization levels in all its forms, including but not limited to religion, racism, sexism, classism, heterosexism, ageism, and ableism. Net at Work recognizes the rights of all individuals to mutual respect and the acceptance of others without biases based on differences of any kind.
Net at Work is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status, or veteran status.