KnowBe4, the provider of the world’s largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform, is used by tens of thousands of organizations around the globe. KnowBe4 enables organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions, every day.
Fortune has ranked us as a best place to work for women, for millennials, and in technology for four years in a row! We have been certified as a “Great Place To Work” in 8 countries, plus we’ve earned numerous other prestigious awards, including Glassdoor’s Best Places To Work.
Our team values radical transparency, extreme ownership, and continuous professional development in a welcoming workplace that encourages all employees to be themselves. Whether working remotely or in-person, we strive to make every day fun and engaging; from team lunches to trivia competitions to private parties at theme parks, there is always something exciting happening at KnowBe4.
Remote positions open to the US only.
The Customer Success Administrator is responsible for assigning new customers to the appropriate CSMs. In addition, this position will handle several administrative tasks in Salesforce.com, including but not limited to converting leads, adjusting future opportunities, and transferring and assigning accounts, as well as addresses and/or routes incoming customer requests via phone.
- Distribute new and renewal accounts, opportunities, and tasks to CSMs
- Create and edit accounts and tasks
- Monitor reporting as needed by CSM management and team
- Shut down expired customer consoles
- Assist CSMs with reopening a closed console for former customers
- Assist with creating consoles for the MSP CSMl team
- Handle customer requests for some free tools, including Email Exposure Checks
- Assist with reports
- Forward customer inquiries to the designated CSMs
- Work with Sales Admin to confirm existing child customers
- Upload webinar attendees and questions to spreadsheet
- Complete requests to add or remove console admins
- Create, convert, and merge leads and contacts
- Answer and route phone calls from customers to CSMs
- Participate in team meetings and discussions
- Verify and assign Channel accounts as Protected
- Participate in pilots to optimize and scale administrative actions within CSM
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong collaborative and team work skills
Our Fantastic Benefits
We offer company-wide monthly bonuses, employee referral bonuses, an employee stock purchase program, 401k matching (US), fully paid medical insurance (US), open/generous paid time off (length varies by country), parental leave (length varies by country), adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement, certification completion bonuses, gym benefits, and a relaxed dress code – all in a modern, high-tech, and fun work environment. For more details about our benefits, visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/benefits.
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.