Pełny opis stanowiska
Customer Service Specialist
Join Oterra in making natural food and beverages easy, for a sustainable and healthy world.
Headquartered in Denmark, with production sites in Europe, Latin America, and the US, we’re a passionate team of over 900 team members in 30 countries worldwide, serving 120 markets globally. As the leading worldwide provider of natural colors, we offer food and beverage manufacturers an alternative to artificial colors. Food and health are at the heart of everything we do and every day over 400 million people eat a product with our colors in it. We believe that nature got it right the first time.
Meet your new team!
You will be joining the Customer Service team in Warsaw, Poland. The team has a regional focus and is part of a global department with colleagues from all over the world working in multiple different locations from North to South and East to West. We have an informal work style and all chip in when and where it is needed. We have a flat structure but high standards, enjoy a good laugh and a pragmatic and operational approach to supporting our Customer Service agenda. We love to learn and genuinely find our purpose and passion in doing the absolute best for our customers.
Our Customer Service team in Poland supports Oterra customers throughout Central Eastern Europe. The Customer Service Specialist works with varied tasks and has regular contact with other divisions from Sales, through Finance to Business Support and Demand & Planning to ensure the best level of service for our customers.
Our ambition is to develop and grow so we are expanding our team and looking for a new colleague who will help us support our customers and business partners across the region.
What will your day-to-day look like?
The main role is to provide superior service and support to our customers and business partners as well as colleagues across organization and functions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Day to day operation in Customer Service
- Provide customer experience from order to delivery and post sales service
- Regular contact with Customer Service colleagues across the globe
- Close contact with our production plants, forwarders and other partners that are key for smooth and efficient processes
- Work closely with Sales team, Logistics, Finance, Demand and Planner team and Business Support to ensure smooth flow of daily operations
- Consistently meeting individual and team KPIs
- Perform ad hoc task/project assigned by manager from time to time
Experience and skills required
- Experience in Customer Service, Order Management or Sales Support would be an asset
- Very good level of English and German (C1 level)
- Very good level of Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word etc)
- Experience in SAP would be an asset
- Customer-oriented, teamwork attitude and preciseness
- Ability to resolving problems
- Higher education degree
Why join Oterra?
A unique opportunity to be part of the exciting journey to make the best natural color company in the world. We offer incredible possibilities for functional growth and learning in an international environment with competent and ambitious colleagues. We have a flexible and modern way of working in a culture where we value differences, authenticity, and each other.
Furthermore, we provide:
- Dynamic and collaborative working environment in a truly diverse global organisation where you can make impact every day
- Customer and team-oriented culture
- Attractive compensation package incl. Health Insurance, Pension, Life Insurance, MyBenefit Cafeteria, Lunch Cards
- Contract of employment (12 months)
- Our office at Przyokopowa 33 in Warsaw is brand new and centrally located with good communication and transportation options
Further information and application
Read more about Oterra here: www.oterra.com
Please note that we will be working with a continuous selection process, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidates. So, don’t delay, please send us your application today.
Start: As soon as possible, with regards of notice period.
Application Deadline: 30 April 2023
Job ID: 1655
Location: Warsaw, PL
Job Posting Function: Sales / Customer Service