RapidAI is the global leader in using AI to combat life-threatening vascular and neurovascular conditions. RapidAI is empowering physicians to make faster decisions for better patient outcomes, leading the next evolution of clinical decision-making and patient workflow. Based on intelligence gained from over 5 million scans in more than 2,000 hospitals in over 60 countries, the Rapid® platform transforms care coordination, offering care teams a level of patient visibility never before possible. RapidAI – where AI meets patient care.
The Customer Service Specialist is responsible for first and second level support for all RapidAI software and hardware. This position provides effective diagnostic evaluation of end- users’ needs. The candidate must use good judgment and timeliness in responding to and resolving all issues or complaints to the customers’ satisfaction.
Resolution includes but is not limited to the following: identify, research, and resolves technical problems, timely response to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support. The position also requires accurate documentation and tracking, and monitoring the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
This team may also be called upon to deliver technical training and support needs for RapidAI personnel and customers.
What you will do:
- Provide quality service to RapidAI’s customers in all assigned tasks, while upholding iSchemaView values at all times.
- Be available on the inbound support call line to take customer calls, creating tickets in Salesforce and transfer the call to technical services engineer
- Create tickets and generate reports in Salesforce.
- Follow up on tickets on behalf of technical services team members.
- Update the tickets with accurate information and fill in the data for all the mandatory fields.
- Support all internal users and external customers with product training, knowledge and expertise.
- Provide solutions in a timely fashion for issues that may arise with all iSchemaView products.
- Log and track support calls in the designated iSchemaView system(s) prioritize and escalate jobs as required to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Identify trends in the support calls and develop documentation to address these most-often reported problems and issues. Notify management of increasing trends, unusual activity or repeated activity.
- Brief customers as well as management on the status of current resolution efforts and attend daily/weekly meetings as requested or required.
- Recommends means for product or system improvements including procedural steps, increased training, and enhanced documentation.
- Access Application updates, OS Updates, and FAQ’s resources on the Intranet to assist.
- Assist other teams to initiate, design and manage effective support solutions as directed by our business needs.
- Effectively communicate the ideas, expectations, and goals while working with and through others to achieve desired result.
What you bring:
- Minimum of one to three years experience in a customer service environment
- Experience of taking inbound calls
- Experience of working on a CRM system
- Diagnostic and analytical skills for software and general IS application knowledge
- Strong computer literacy skills with an emphasis on software knowledge, installations and use. Linux OS, VPN protocols, LAN.WAN protocols, and internet protocols
- Ability to multitask – Sense of urgency; maintain a positive attitude
- Excellent telephone presence with organized follow-up skills
- Ability to be proactive and able to take direction and establish ownership of projects.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer focus; service oriented attitude
- Hours may vary and will require evening and weekend work as directed by the company needs.
- Nights weekends, and flexible hours is a must.
- This can be a full-time or part-time position
Compensation – The salary range target for the role described in this job description is $25.20 to $30.80 per hour. Final offer amounts depend on multiple factors including but not limited to candidate experience and expertise, geographic location, compensation/equity mix, and market data. This position may also be eligible for additional incentives such as equity awards, short-term incentives, or sales compensation.
RapidAI is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type in regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.