Customer Service Specialists
- Multiple roles available
- Salary from $1,238.40 + 10.5% Super
- Weekly pay & Staff car park
Our Customer Service team are looking for energetic, passionate, customer-focused individuals to join our team at Campbelltown City Council.
We are not your usual. We are upbeat, resourceful and determined. Our staff and community are at the core of what we do, looking for ways to work together and support each other. Naturally welcoming, we share good-natured humour and positivity. We aim to inspire a sense of possibility and create opportunities for all by rolling up our sleeves. Our workplace is agile and flexible, keeping ahead of the times. Be a part of it, let’s get something started.
About the role:
The successful applicants will be responsible for responding to customer enquiries over the telephone, via email and at the front counter, as well as managing the booking of community facilities. These positions will be assisting with all other aspects of customer service including direct and in-direct contact with our community.
- Various positions available – permanent full time, job share, part-time, temporary and casual
- Suitable candidates will also be added to a Talent Pool and contacted for future vacancies that arise over the next 12 – 24 months.
As part of the application process, you are required to submit a cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills and attributes required for this role and note your preferred hours.
Please note, upon employment we require you to be available 08:30-16:30 Monday to Friday for two weeks for training purposes.
Reporting to the Team Leader, in this role your responsibilities will be to:
- Deliver exceptional, professional customer service.
- Respond to customer enquiries over the phone, over email and face to face.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to provide solutions for our customers.
- Positively contribute to the team for the benefit of our customers and council.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following key skills and attributes:
- Passion for providing fantastic customer service.
- Experience working in a contact centre desirable.
- Well-developed interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Experience working with people from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Sound computer skills with the ability to learn systems quickly.
- Ability to work effectively in a high-pressure team environment.
- Experience handling cash and processing payments.
- COVID-19 Vaccination or Medical Contraindication Certificate upon commencement.
- Commitment to role modelling our values of respect, integrity, trust, teamwork and optimism.
As a member of our friendly and passionate team, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- Salary from $1,238.40 per week + 10.5% superannuation
- Generous leave provisions
- Generous professional development opportunities
- Weekly pay
- Staff car park
Applications close: Tuesday 29 November 2022
For further information on this position please contact Kerrie Conway, Team Leader on 02 4645 4453.
Sound like you? Apply now!
Campbelltown City Council is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and values the unique contributions of all people. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability are encouraged to apply. Council also recognises the skills and attributes of veterans and welcomes applications from ex-service personnel.
Council also recognises the skills and attributes of veterans and welcomes applications from ex-service personnel.