Customer Service Representative
Classic Collision is now hiring a Customer Service Representative for our Vancouver location. Classic Collision was established in 1983 in Atlanta, Georgia with one single goal: To offer quality service to its customers with integrity and honesty. Be a part of a rapidly growing company whose mission is to put safety, quality, integrity, and heart into every vehicle we repair and customer we serve.
Classic Collision offers competitive pay, benefits, and career advancement opportunities.
We look forward to you joining our team!
Customer Service Representative (CSR) serves as the first impression of Classic Collision’s customer experience.
Ensures that every customer is greeted and welcomed promptly, professionally and in a welcoming and friendly manner via phone or in-person
- Explain and educate customers on repair process on a high level, including insurance claim information and processes.
- Maintain a broad knowledge base of insurance partner requirements regarding authorizations, billing, and load level processes
- Coordinate Rental Car /Tow companies to provide one-stop service to all customers
- Ensure all vehicles are delivered to customers by the assigned service advisor and if not available, by designated backup teammate
- May assist in customer communication throughout the repair process
- Monitor DRP assignments, estimate/repair appointments and capture rates of assignments
- Follow up on all DRP assignments present and past to maintain sales for the center
- Maintain DRP logbooks and Enterprise ARMS daily
- Secure proper payments
- Assist with reconciling invoices to payables report daily and monthly (as applicable)
- Ensure all customer comfort items are always fresh and available for customers as well as maintaining the customer waiting area
- Perform other administrative tasks and duties as required to successfully meet the needs of the business
- Other duties as assigned
Must be at least 18 years of age
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields is preferred.
Must have a valid driver’s license and be eligible for coverage under company insurance policy
- Effective communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills are required.
Organization and multi-tasking skills, good time management, and the ability to adapt easily to fast-paced environment
- Integrity-Respect and accountability at every level and every interaction
- Customer Service-Provide the highest level of customer service while building customer satisfaction and retention
- Innovation-Develops and displays innovative approaches and ideas to our business
- Teamwork-Contributes to building a positive team spirit andsupports everyone’s efforts to succeed
Physical & Environmental
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands, and is required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, sit, and walk occasionally for long periods at a time. The employee may occasionally be required to reach with hands, arms and move objects up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus. In addition, abilities for assessing the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned is required. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential function.
Classic Collision is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an equal opportunity employer, Classic Collision does not discriminate against any employee or candidate based on age, race, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Classic Collision is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individual with disabilities. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an online application, please
e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (470)500-6808. This email and phone number are listed exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online.
This job description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising the position.