McLEAR is the leading wearable technology company for fashionable payments and security globally. The inventor of the Smart Ring, McLEAR has delivered thousands of smart payment Rings worldwide.
We are seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative to work directly with consumers and respond to customer requests. You’ll be part of the team who look after all aspects of the customer journey at McLEAR. This includes order and returns processing, answering general questions and case management of specific enquiries to the point of completion. You’ll be focused on meeting the daily needs of our customers.
The role includes office administration and daily office-based tasks.
Daily tasks will include, but not be limited to:
· Order fulfilment and returns processing
· Responding to incoming customer enquiries and support calls via Zendesk and other channels
· Maintaining excellent records and following standardized procedures across all systems
· Providing solutions to enquiries and complaints within set timeframes
· Assisting with account oversight
· Providing support and cover for planned and emergency team member absences
· Supporting with requests from other company departments
· Monitoring levels of office essentials and ordering replacement items in good time
· Receiving guests
· Receiving deliveries and managing despatch
· Liaison with our suppliers
Who we are looking for?
Someone with excellent written communication and problem solving skills and the highest attention to detail. You must be confident with Excel and happy to use a variety of IT systems (training will be provided).You need to manage a varied workload and be flexible and enthusiastic when receiving urgent requests from across the business. You may have to work alone once trained, so you’ll need to be self-motivated.
Experience in a customer service or hospitality environment is preferred however experience in office administration and financial/ fintech services, is also welcome. Our customer service is web based but you must enjoy working with the general public.
· Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 10am -14:00pm, Wednesday and Friday 12.30-16:30
· Office based in Richmond
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £12.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends