Our client is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Creative Project Manager (remote) to join their team. In this role you’ll be responsible for managing workloads and utilization for a multidisciplinary creative team, facilitating collaboration between teams across the organization, and assisting in creative process optimizations.
The ideal candidate should have a passion for creativity, a strong track record in project management, and excellent communication skills.
- Develop and manage complex project timelines, workloads, and project objectives to ensure projects are delivered on time and on brief.
- Review and assess incoming project requests and briefs. Partner with stakeholders as needed foradditional information.
- Lead scheduling and documenting of all project related meetings.
- Coordinate and track project statuses through workflow management systems, ensuring the highest quality delivery and flawless execution.
- Monitor in-progress work, establish priorities and adjust schedules to ensure successful project completion.
- Work closely with the Creative and Business Process teams on overall timeline development and deliverables checklist.
- Collaborate with creative teammates to ensure alignment of creative resources for all current and upcoming projects and asset requests.
- Partner with the Business Process team to evolve and improve processes for all aspects of project delivery with a focus on maximizing quality, flexibility, collaboration, transparency, and speed.
- 3+ years of project management experience in creative services, advertising, or marketing.
- Successful track record in managing the delivery of multiple creative projects in a fast-paced environment.
- An organized individual who excels in project planning, scheduling, and issue resolution.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Project Management
See also: Companies in the USA Offering Visa Sponsorship
CLICK ON THE LINK TO APPLY