Rancho Cordova, CA
Hourly Range: $18.00-$21.00
Responsible for handling a variety of customer service calls in a prompt and courteous manner. Resolves customer questions and problems regarding accounts, payments, products, and services. Completes and maintains applicable reports, records, and files. Cross-sells products and services, and supports all functions within the Contact Center.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES*
- Process member transaction requests, addressing and resolving concerns, as well as providing solutions.
- Represent SAFE’s Brand Promise by providing a positive and professional experience to members and non-members.
- Input credit applications for consumer loans and credit lines through LoansPQ application.
- Conduct extensive member profiling to determine members’ needs.
- Achieve member service standards, sales performance expectations, and quality Business Partner referrals through SAFE’s referral application.
- Provides phone support and simulates or recreates problems to provide resolution to members for operating difficulties.
- Consult with other departments and branches to assist with members’ needs.
- Maintain posting drawer and balance daily; close drawer at the end of each shift.
- Maintain an ongoing awareness of developments and changes in policies, procedures, products, and services.
- Complete opening and closing checklists, when applicable.
- Adhere to Attendance and Punctuality Guidelines.
- Complete other duties, as assigned.
High school diploma, or equivalent.
Required Knowledge: **
Customer service experience required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent communication and public relations skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Computer and related software application skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Solid math skills and bookkeeping abilities.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS SUMMARYLANGUAGE SKILLS
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, listening skills, and empathy).
- Expert ability to build relationships with other leaders, business partners, and stakeholders.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS AND REASONING ABILITY*
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or schedule form.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT*
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
INTENT AND FUNCTION OF JOB DESCRIPTIONS
This is not necessarily an all-inclusive list of job-related responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions. All descriptions have been reviewed to ensure that only essential functions and basic duties have been included. Peripheral tasks, only incidentally related to each position, have been excluded. Requirements, skills, and abilities included have been determined to be the minimal standards required to successfully perform the positions. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is possible that requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate disabled individuals. However, no accommodations will be made which may pose serious health or safety risks to the employee or others or which impose undue hardships on the organization.
Job descriptions are not intended as and do not create employment contracts. The organization maintains its status as an at-will employer. Employees can be terminated for any reason not prohibited by law.
Job Type: Full-time