Reports To: Operations Manager
Serving others after a disaster has struck their property is not easy. Everyone within Paul Davis needs to have a world-class work ethic, serious attention to detail, and love to help people. It is challenging to make customers happy when faced with a traumatic event, but you will love being a technician if you take pride in your work and have fun while working with others.
What does a Project Coordinator with Paul Davis do?
- Serve others within your community in their time of need
- Make a difference for others that have had a disaster strike their property
- Work hard and take pride in completing projects (i.e. mitigating flood and fire damage)
- Be empathetic and show a sense of urgency while communicating through modern technology
- Continuously learn about improving results and setting proper expectations of others
Why Join Our Team?
Paul Davis is an industry leader in restoration and reconstruction for insurance providers and commercial properties throughout Canada and the United States. We are growing locally and have career opportunities for individuals who want purpose out of their hard work. We love creating opportunities for our team members, providing industry training, and giving technicians the opportunity to become experts in the field through certifications and Paul Davis University.
Built upon principles of customer service, dynamic decision-making, and leadership, we have the tools to continue our rapid growth. Our team puts emphasis on living our Vision, Mission, and Values to be more than just a service provider – our Restoration Technicians are on the front lines of restoring their communities by being first on site after disasters strike (i.e. floods, fires) and will be leading the mitigation effort to restore the property.
Values: Deliver what you promise. Respect the individual. Have pride in what you do. Practice continuous improvement.
Vision: To provide extraordinary care while serving people in their time of need.
Mission: To provide opportunities for great people to deliver Best in Class results.
Team Compensation and Benefits:
- Leadership Development – our company grows from the inside. If you are determined and motivated enough, ask about participation in our leadership development initiative to grow your career and explore new opportunities
- Monthly cross-training opportunities to advance your career
- Flex schedule – at Paul Davis we are committed to our team and their well-being. We have instituted the ability for flex hours that ensures team members get the time they need for personal matters while still being able to work full time.
- Paid training either through IICRC Certified course, or our own Paul Davis University.
- Health, dental and vision insurance – 84% paid by the employer / 15% paid by the employee
- Bonus program for performance
- Referral program – $2050 for hired referrals
- Great culture and team dynamic – “Recognizing the Extraordinary Program”, Team building & events
- Salary ranging from $60k to $70k depending on experience.
- iPhone Provided
- Laptop provided
- Vehicle allowance of $500 per month, plus business mileage expenses.
Team Qualifications (Requirements):
- Desire to join a world-class team and contribute a positive attitude
- Minimum of 5 Years experience working on the tools in residential repairs/rebuild.
- Experience managing multiple projects and subcontractors
- Dedication to customer service
- Fluent in English (Bilingual an asset)
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Ability to lead and develop a team
- Career emphasis on learning and continuing education
- Sound planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Construction industry experience considered a significant asset
Role on the Team (Responsibilities):
- Meet operational objectives of Sales, Cost Controls, Schedules, and Brand Experience
- Track metrics during bi-weekly GS&R
- Confirm budget and work orders before the start of the project.
- Ensure compliance with standards and regulations.
- Participate in local community events.
- Build relationships with key customers – direct and B2B.
- Seek partnerships to improve performance with vendors and trades professionals.
Please apply if you think you have what it takes to serve others and deliver a world-class service when others need it the most. We are looking forward to discussing this opportunity with you.
CLICK ON THE LINK TO APPLY