Community Support Worker – In Home Aged Care – Various positions around Sydney City – Surry Hills – Redfern and Inner West
- Hourly Rate + Super + Km Reimburse (92cents per KM) + Paid Travel Time + NFP Salary Packaging
- Permanent Part-time positions available with flexible hours
- Training, work smart Phone, uniform & PPE provided
- No experience? That’s ok – we will train you!
- Hourly rate + 10.5% Super + Km Reimburse (92cents per KM) + Paid travel time
- Access to annual leave, sick leave & long service leave
- Visit the same clients each week
- Work independently with team support
- Access to Not For Profit Salary packaging ( Tax benefits that increases your take home pay)
- Certificate 3 in Aged Care & Individual Support, First Aid & CPR certificates at no cost to you!
- Work with values-based organisation – we welcome people of all faiths
- Access to over 800+ gyms and pools across NSW with Fitness Passport
We are currently recruiting passionate and caring individuals who are looking to make a difference in our Aged Care clients lives by assisting them to live at home independently for as long as possible.
Previous Experience in Community Support Work would be highly regarded but if you are motivated to learn and interested in working in Aged Care we will provide all the training you need to be successful in the role!
You will be travelling in the City area as well as Surry Hills, Redfern and Inner West & will need to have some availability during weekdays Monday to Friday. (Preferably 2-5 days)
About the Role:
Provide quality personalised care to our valued aged care clients in their own homes through services such as:
- General household tasks such as vacuuming, mopping, ironing, cleaning bathroom & kitchen, changing beds, hanging up washing, etc
- Personal care such as showering, dressing, grooming and toileting
- Transport to appointments and shopping, etc
- Meal preparation
- Social Support
Requirements for the role:
- An Australian driver’s licence and a reliable insured motor vehicle is essential
- Reliability and compassion for the elderly
- Strong communication skills and a positive attitude
- Certificate III in Aged Care or equivalent – advantage but not essential. You can complete this through our traineeship program
- Previous experience as a Home Care Worker – highly regarded but not required
- Evidence of Covid vaccinations
Catholic Healthcare promotes the dignity, life and spirituality of older people through connected and inclusive communities across residential aged care, home and community services and retirement living across NSW and SE QLD. Our values of Courage, Compassion and Integrity sit at the core of everything we do.
So, if you’re looking for a role where you can make a positive & rewarding impact in a great organisation like ours, then we’d love to hear from you
Apply online now.
Please note that pre-employment checks (including Police) will be completed for all preferred candidates before an Offer is made.
Hello Recruitment Agencies, thanks for thinking of us. Right now, we’re looking to fill this opportunity directly so if we do need your assistance we’ll be in touch