Beyond Care is seeking COMMUNITY SUPPORT WORKERS to work around Castle Hill and Hills region in community living program to assist our clients in daily activities and community participation.
This program is to assist clients to empower the independence and choice in their daily living supports or assistance with community access.
Benefits of working with Beyond Care.
- Successful applicants will be assisted to attain Certificate III & IV in individual support/ disability if needed.
- First-aid training provided at no cost to employees
- Career progress opportunities
We have clients that requires assistance and support with daily living needs. Both short and long shifts available allowing a great work and lifestyle balance.
- AM and PM shifts available
- Supporting a client who has a disability with day to day activities/tasks
- Set in a family friendly environment
Selection Criteria/Key Competencies
- Certificate III in Community, Aged Care, Disability or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Community Worker preferred.
- Must have a reliable vehicle, Driver’s License and ability to travel with Comprehensive Car insurance
- Current First Aid Certificate or willingness to obtain one.
- Current National Criminal History Check or willingness to obtain one.
- Current Working with Children’s Check or willingness to obtain one.
- Current NDIS Worker Check or willingness to obtain one.
- Prove you have the rights to work in Australia
- A genuine desire to provide quality care and enhance the lives of our clients
- Reliable, responsible attitude towards work and able to commit to regular hours ongoing.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Access to smart phone.
- Ability to provide a person-centered approach that empowers the client’s independence and choice
- Experience in managing challenging behaviours and ensuring a safe environment for the client.
- Flexibility to work hours that meet the needs of our clients i.e. morning, day, afternoon, evening, night, weekend, public holidays
- A second language is desirable but not essential.
What we can offer you:
- Novated car leasing
- Career pathways
- Discounts to various leading retail stores in Australia
- Learning and development, including paid training.
- We understand you have a busy life, so have leave options that will enable you to maintain a true work-life balance
- A place where you are valued, supported and where you truly can make a difference
- Inspiring and rewarding work culture
If you feel you are the right person for this role and would like to join our dynamic team. Please click on APPLY FOR THIS JOB.
PPE kits will be provided to staff wherever required.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
Salary: $30.00 – $34.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Travel reimbursement
- Afternoon shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Fixed shift
- Flexible hours
- Morning shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Penalty rates
- Do you have a car you can use to transport clients?
- Certificate I – IV (Preferred)
- Driver Licence (Preferred)
- Police Check (Preferred)
- Working with Children Check (Preferred)
- NDIS Worker Check (Preferred)
- First Aid Certification (Preferred)