- $24.33 per hour
- Part time
Ozcare is proud to share we recently implemented a 5.1% pay increase to all employees. Our staff are our greatest asset and we acknowledge and thank them for their ongoing hard work, dedication and commitment to helping our clients live their best lives.
As a Client Services Assistant you’ll be looking after the most important people in our organisation – our clients.
Your tasks will include:
- Assist with the preparation of meals by performing tasks allocated by the Cook (where applicable)
- Efficiently clean Dining Room, Kitchen and serving areas after meals, or when required
- Perform tasks associated with the provision of laundry services
- Perform tasks associated with cleaning of the Facility with particular emphasis on areas where Workplace Health & Safety matters often arise toilets, floors etc.
We’re looking for a person who has what it takes to support our aged care team to deliver exceptional services to our clients.
- A warm and caring nature
- The willingness to go the extra mile
- A positive attitude towards health and wellbeing
- The flexibility to work a varied roster
How You’ll Benefit
You’ll become part of the Ozcare family, and in addition to the training and support that you would expect, you will also receive:
- 5 weeks annual leave as standard
- Annual leave loading
- Optional salary packaging, meal entertainment cards, and novated leases
- Private health insurance discounts
- Uniform and laundry allowance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Be vaccinated (and maintain up-to-date vaccinations) against Influenza and Covid-19
- Current Police Screening Certificate
- Demonstrated experience in domestic or commercial cleaning
- Previous experience in assisting frail aged persons