Stenberg College is an industry leader with an excellent reputation amongst health care and human service professionals. We take pride in everything we do and truly care about the success of our students.
We have an immediate opening for a classroom instructor in our Post Graduate Diploma in Canada Nursing program!
This course will provide a comprehensive orientation to Stenberg College and the program you have enrolled in. As with all new things, there will be some challenges and excitement; this course covers student success skills where you’ll learn effective study habits (specifically to improving both reading and writing skills) based on your own personal learning style. Life skills exercises are also integral to the course, teaching communication, accountability, teamwork, self-awareness and building an understanding of the impact you have on others. You will be introduced to the Windows environment and keyboarding tools as well as explore Outlook and Internet search engines.
- Employment Type: Part-time
- Location: Surrey, BC (Stenberg College Campus)
- Schedule: April 3rd-6th: 8:00am to 2:00pm
- Must have a minimum of three years nursing experience
- A valid Registered Nurse (LPN) license and be in good standing with BCCNM
- Prior teaching experience is an asset
There is a full curriculum for each course and a thorough orientation would take place prior to stepping into the classroom or lab environments. Prior teaching experience is an asset.
Job Types: Part-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 3 days
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: From $32.00 per hour
- Nursing: 3 years (required)
- Teaching: 2 years (preferred)
- LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (required)
Work Location: One location