We are currently looking for live-in carers for our client in Writtle, just West of Chelmsford. We are considering carers who would be able to work a one week on, one week off schedule as well as carers who would like to stay for longer periods. You will be living with our client who lives with her son (who has been her primary caregiver).
Your role will involve supporting our client with all aspects of her personal care, meal preparation, supporting her to take her medication as well as providing companionship. This is a wonderful opportunity to work with an incredibly supportive son in his rural home.
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we will only be able to contact those who would be applicable for the roles. Please see below for more details on Wilson’s Care.
Wilson’s Care is a family-run domiciliary care provider based in Essex committed to delivering outstanding support to enable our clients to have the best possible quality of life whilst keeping them at home where they feel most comfortable. Our passion is derived from our own personal experiences of inadequate care for our loved ones which drives our desire to supply only the best personnel, supported by a caring management team.
- Competitive rate of pay
- Comprehensive induction with ongoing, paid training
- Paid holiday and sick pay
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Full management support throughout
- Supporting with personal care
- Meal preparation (breakfast and lunch- dinner is provided by the family which the carers are invited to share)
- Assistance with moving from wheelchair to chair/bed
- Medication administration
- Be honest, patient and have a genuine desire to improve the lives of vulnerable adults
- Observing, and reporting on, the health and wellbeing of the client (including recording fluid intake, MARs,)
- Complying with all CQC regulations
- Working in accordance with Wilson’s Care policies and values
- Live-in care experience (preferred but not essential)
- Be reliable, caring and have excellent attention to detail
- Clear and thorough record-keeping skills
- Hold a clean UK licence (essential)
- An enhanced DBS check will be required
|Salary:||£850 – 950/per week|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Working Term:||Self employed or Employed (PAYE)|