Join our team!
Are you a passionate Chef? If so, we’d love you to join our team at Shannon Court
This role sits within our award-winning brand, Caterplus, one of the UK’s leading catering services specialising in the care sector. Making a difference to local people, we pride ourselves on crafting superb environments for the over 55 community. By contributing to our customer’s social life & fostering friendships, our quality & locally sourced food is matched only by the warmth of our customer service.
What you’ll be doing…
Set in nine acres of woodland, Shannon Court is a beautifully renovated Edwardian country home, situated in the picturesque village of Hindhead in Surrey.
The home provides residential care and residential dementia support for up to 53 residents with permanent care or short stay respite breaks.
As a Chef you will have plenty of responsibility and opportunity to grow in your role, becoming a critical member of our team.
- Ensure the food is to the highest standard
- Ensure the kitchen and service area are always clean, well-presented, and well-stocked
- Keep up to date with menus and what food is on offer
- Offer a warm and friendly service
- Ensure COSHH, Food Safety, and Health & Safety are followed
What can you bring?
In this role:
- Possess a passion for food
- Focused on the front line
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence
- Team player
- Previous catering experience”
If you’re a team player with these skills, we definitely want to hear from you!
Our way of saying thank you…
At Elior, we strive to ensure that our colleagues feel appreciated & rewarded, which is why we offer generous rewards & benefits in exchange for your dedicated efforts.
FREE On-Site Lunches: Enjoy complimentary lunches, saving you time & money while ensuring you stay nourished & energised throughout the day.
Support Your Way of Life:
- Flexible Working: We offer full-time & part-time roles, with varying shift patterns across the business. Allowing colleagues the flexibility to balance their personal & professional commitments
- Holiday Allowance: Relax & recharge with 28 days holiday
- Family Leave: Prioritise family commitments with flexible leave options
- Paid Charity Leave: Make a positive impact with two additional paid days for charity work
Big Enough for Growth, Small Enough to Connect:
- Opportunities for career progression while developing a close-knit community
Supporting You Through Life’s Ups & Downs:
- Access mental health support & comprehensive wellbeing benefits
Keeping Finances & Wellbeing in Mind:
- Workplace pension schemes, discounts, cashback, entertainment, leisure discounts, & a cycle-to-work scheme
Why it’s great to work for us…
Elior is a multi-award-winning people business and one of the UK’s leading contract caterers, with over 10,000 colleagues operating across a diverse range of sectors including:
- Workplaces & Office Space
- Sporting Venues & Stadiums
- Attraction & Heritage Sites
- Public Sector & Defence
- Health, Care & Hospitals
- Schools, Colleges & Universities
Along with our purpose of enriching lives everywhere, every day, we’re committed to an inclusive culture and want our people to feel appreciated, supported, and fulfilled.
That’s why 85% of colleagues tell us how proud they are to work for us!
Elior Celebrates Equality
Our aim is to celebrate a culture of equality, diversity, and inclusion, continuing to make Elior a great place to work!
Every colleague has a distinctive set of values, skills, and aspirations. To ensure that we attract, develop, and retain best people from the widest possible talent pool we’re committed to providing an inclusive environment where our colleagues fulfil their potential and have the opportunity to succeed.